Wednesday, August 31, 2011
David and Rachel
I decided to write a little bit about David and myself since it is usually all about the kids. David was called as the Scoutmaster less than a month ago. He had a great scouting experience and is an eagle scout. The scouting program in our ward needs a lot of work and he is getting to it. He is at Scouts right now, in fact. Thomas got on his little push car tonight and told me he was going to Scouts too and he really tried to go down the street and all and was really upset when I wouldn't let him. Here's David in his new Scout uniform (and let me tell you those things aren't cheap). I couldn't get the picture to rotate, so turn your head.
I let my hair grow out pretty long (not really on purpose) and then decided since it was so long I would wait a little longer until it was long enough to donate. Last Saturday I decided it was time. I knew it would end up really short, but I was sick of it. So here is a picture of my new haircut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute hair!
ReplyDeleteAnd I feel your pain on the scout uniform we are in the process of replacing Jeff's and it is expensive! Luckily they hold up quite well. Jeff has been using his current one for about 7 years and it has seen a lot of action in that time.
You guys both look so cute!
ReplyDelete