Here is a fun video of the boys!
Thomas is doing well learning Spanish. Stuart is talking up a storm and moving and climbing all over the place. Here is a cute picture with their matching pajama shorts that I made.
Jacob says "Hm, that looks familiar" when Thomas insists on shutting the dishwasher, even though esta bien that Stuart is playing with it. Haha. Oh, boys. I have a feeling our boys are going to love each other at reunions as they get older!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! I love their cute little jammie pants. It must be a baby thing to climb into the dishwasher like that, Ezri loves to do that too.
Jacob says "Hm, that looks familiar" when Thomas insists on shutting the dishwasher, even though esta bien that Stuart is playing with it. Haha. Oh, boys. I have a feeling our boys are going to love each other at reunions as they get older!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big your boys are getting! I love their cute little jammie pants. It must be a baby thing to climb into the dishwasher like that, Ezri loves to do that too.
ReplyDelete