
Thomas discovered chocolate syrup!

Thomas cleaning grandma's windows for her.

Thomas sitting in his favorite seat in the house.

We went to the zoo and got to ride the train for free!

Cynthia and her children came with us to the zoo. We got free jungle juice, lunch, train rides, carousel rides, and nectar to feed the lorikeets.
I will miss the summer. It is coming to a close for me after Labor Day. Most of the summer I was not babysitting. I taught Spanish for six weeks, but that was only a couple of hours a week. Now I will be very busy. I am subbing for an Elementary Spanish teacher while she is on maternity leave for eight weeks, babysitting 3 kids in the afternoon, kind of tutoring a Senior in High School a few afternoons a week, teaching my Spanish class one day a week at my house, and on top of all of that I am pregnant and have a 15 month old to chase around. It will be crazy for a couple of months, but I think I'll survive. David gets off of work at 3:30 and will be home to help me watch the kids until they leave so I can tutor and teach my Spanish class (and I guess I have to make dinner some time in there). David's mom is going to watch Thomas for me while I teaching the mornings. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures!
You are one busy lady and in my prayers. God has put you there and He will be with you through it. :-)
ReplyDelete