Sunday, February 10, 2013

Heidi at 5 months

I would like to start by saying I don't know why blogger can't keep my pictures in order and why it is so hard to change them around.  What I am trying to say is, I know the pictures aren't in order and it's not my fault.  Heidi is growing up so quickly we can hardly believe it.
Her brothers love her to death even though she isn't always sure how she feels about that.  Really, most of the time she loves the attention.  Sometimes she just laughs at Thomas.
I tried to have a little photo session with her and this is the best picture.  The blanket is one a friend made for her and it has already become her "blankie" (all my kids have one).
This is how she feels about rice cereal.  We tried to twice, but are going to take a break and try again later.


Here is Heidi in a rare happy moment in her car seat (not her favorite place when we are out of the car). I just love this picture.

Thomas insisted on helping us feed Heidi.  He asked about it for days in advance.  He loves taking care of her.

Here is Heidi in the hat that Aunt Tina made for  her.  We love it.
Yes, she wants to crawl!  She can get up on all fours and then kind of rocks back and forth.  She moves more backward than forward.  She hasn't figured out how to move her arms yet.  She makes it all over the room when we put her down.  Between rolling and doing this she gets around.  That is my sweet little Heidi girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment