We have had a good summer so far. We went to Cynthia's house for Memorial Day weekend and then brought Elsa and Isaac back to stay with Grandma (and us for a couple of days) and then headed back up there for a conference David had a week later and took the kids back. Thomas has loved spending time with his cousins.
Stuart and Jeremiah playing the piano together. What you can't see in the picture is how filthy they are from playing outside.
We went to a creek just over the state line in Missouri on the Saturday before Memorial day. This is what Thomas did most of the time.
This is what Stuart did- throw rocks in the water with Jeremiah.
Here I am wading in the water. You can see my growing belly. We can't wait for our little girl.
The boys went fishing with Uncle Jared. Isaac actually caught a fish!
Here we are in Pea Ridge and Grandma is reading to all the kids.
How many kids can you fit in a little turtle sandbox? At least four! They love to play with sand.
The boys finally got some sunglasses. So cool!
We got a fun pool for Christmas from my brother, Jeremy, and the boys have had fun playing in it. I even got in one day with them and didn't use sunscreen. Thomas ended up staying in for over two hours. Needless to say my skin that hadn't seen the sun all year was pretty pink! Here Thomas is playing with his shark set that he got with his birthday money from Grandma Stewart. All he wanted was a shark. We found one that opens its mouth and has a man in a shark cage and a little shark (perfect to share with Stuart).
They love popsicles. They are a must at least once a day in the summer. Also, I love these little camping chairs I found at a garage sale.
This is Thomas's smile when he says "cheese".
Sunset over the Arkansas River as seen from the two rivers bridge. Beautiful!
The boys each picked a carrot from our garden and then ate them like little bunnies.
My cute little bunny. Stuart likes to read tons of books now. His favorite is Animal Babies. Every time we get to the end with the kittens (or any other books that has cats) he points to the back door and we have to go look for the black and white cat that hangs out in our backyard.
Uncle Robert and Grandpa Nance came over for Father's Day. Robert played with the kids in the back.
Even though I am not babysitting or doing my Spanish class right now we are keeping busy. I have actually had time to read (I just finished the Hunger Games series) and relax. The boys have both been a little sick which has also kept me busy. We are going to Utah in a week, so I am in get-ready mode. We will be gone for two weeks. We are praying for a good drive. I'm mostly worried about Stuart and me. We will get to see all of my family and David's extended family as well as some friends. I am really excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment