Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter

We had a great Easter! I bought way too much candy and we are still enjoying it. Cynthia and her family were here, but they had to leave early on Easter morning, so we just did baskets after church. I got them ready really quickly while David distracted Thomas, then I hid them under a tree.
We did an Easter egg hunt (they should call it a run) at the soccer field. It was fun. Jeremiah came with us and Cynthia took the older kids because it was by age groups.
Grandma Stewart sent water guns in the Easter package. Thomas wanted to shoot the bugs with it. Then, he wanted to shoot the trees, but needed daddy's help. Daddy ended up a little bit wet.
We had fun dyeing eggs. Stuart tried to help by climbing on the table and grabbing the eggs and sticking his hands in the dye, so we stuck him in his high chair and gave him a popsicle.
My cute Stuart!

No comments:

Post a Comment