Thomas's newest word is "nino" (niƱo means little boy in Spanish). Sometimes he says nina (for little girl), but he doesn't always get it right. My favorite thing that he says is "peek-a-boo" whenever he find something he is looking for. He is really growing up! Stuart is now rolling all over the place and grabbing everything. As I was typing this he got up on all fours (knees and hands) for the first time that I have seen.
I am babysitting six kids this summer at the Harrises' house. They are a 5 year-old, three 8 year-olds, and two ten year-olds. I am there three days a week for three more weeks. This week was my first week. I am teaching them Spanish. I am plenty occupied during the day with 8 kids on my hands and my kids haven't napped well over there so far, but it's going good. I am continuing to teach my Spanish class on Thursday nights as well. We have enjoyed going to the water park in the evening. Thomas wasn't so sure about it at first, but he's warming up to it. We just hang out in the kiddie area the whole time. Stuart really likes the little kiddie pool that we have in the backyard. Our garden is doing great and the fence is almost finished. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment