I just finished teaching Spanish at the charter school on Friday. I am excited to be home again in the mornings with Thomas. I need some Thomas time before the baby is born. Speaking of the baby boy I only have six more weeks! We are very excited. I will still be watching the Werner girls for a few more weeks. I will keep doing my Spanish class except for over the Christmas break. David will probably just take over teaching for a few weeks in January. Alisha will continue to come, but she mostly just does her own thing and I check up on her every once in a while and help her when she needs it. So, life is slowing down a little bit. Now to get all those little projects done before the baby comes (and maybe relax a little bit).
Thomas's vocabulary is expanding rapidly. Many of his words sound alike, but he can say at least 20 words. My favorite is giger (tiger) and his favorite is da-dy He knows what he wants and he knows how to get it. If he want something he just grabs one of our fingers and pulls it to what he needs. It is very funny. He loves to play with all the toy animals we have and dress up as a fireman. I love being a mother!

Here is Thomas dressed up as a fireman, playing with his tools. Notice his nice giger socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment