Thomas and I were able to go see Grandma, Grandpa, and Anna in New Mexico while Daddy was at a conference in Denver. We had a great time with them. We went to the great park they have in Silver City a couple of time and Thomas loved it! It is all wood and there are lots of stairs and places to play peek-a-boo. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera, but Anna has lots of great pictures. We also went to the catwalk about an hour from their house. It was really neat and I could take the stroller and go on the first 1/2 mile of it (and half a mile back) and then have a nice picnic. It looked like it might rain on us, but never did. Mom and Dad watched Anna one afternoon and Anna and I went to see Toy Story 3. I thought it was good. We played games a couple of nights, Disney Charades went over better than Scrabble. Anna helped me make a hen to use as a prop for my class. On the way home we got delayed in Dallas and walked back and forth in the airport to entertain Thomas. We enjoyed our time at Grandma and Grandpa's, but we were glad to get home and see Daddy again.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Thomas and I were able to go see Grandma, Grandpa, and Anna in New Mexico while Daddy was at a conference in Denver. We had a great time with them. We went to the great park they have in Silver City a couple of time and Thomas loved it! It is all wood and there are lots of stairs and places to play peek-a-boo. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera, but Anna has lots of great pictures. We also went to the catwalk about an hour from their house. It was really neat and I could take the stroller and go on the first 1/2 mile of it (and half a mile back) and then have a nice picnic. It looked like it might rain on us, but never did. Mom and Dad watched Anna one afternoon and Anna and I went to see Toy Story 3. I thought it was good. We played games a couple of nights, Disney Charades went over better than Scrabble. Anna helped me make a hen to use as a prop for my class. On the way home we got delayed in Dallas and walked back and forth in the airport to entertain Thomas. We enjoyed our time at Grandma and Grandpa's, but we were glad to get home and see Daddy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a fun time. I have added you to my blog list if you don't mind.
ReplyDelete