I have given in and I am going to start a Blog. I actually think it will be fun. I don't know that my life is that exciting, but in case anyone is interested I will do this.
The most exciting thing in my life right now is that my baby learned how to walk. He still has to crawl to something to stand up again, but when he decides to he can walk across a room. He started walking last Saturday. He has been walking holding onto just one finger for a couple of months now. On Saturday we were playing in his room and he finally decided to get brave and let go of what he was holding. He discovered he could stand on his own. Then, he tried several more times. Finally, he decided he could walk as well and started taking a couple of steps. That's when I decided it was time to wake Daddy up from his nap and let him see. He took 13 steps to get from one piece of furniture to another. He was thrilled with himself. Then, he was shy and wouldn't do it for people and still wanted to security of my finger. He cried if we tried to show him off. Today he did great. He was walking all over the place (even away from Mama). I am very proud of my boy!
He always does better when the camera is not on him. This video is from Saturday.
Yeah for starting a blog! I hope you post lots of pictures and videos of Thomas because I'm sad we live so far away from him. Oh and you guys too. :) He is doing such a great job walking. I can't believe how grown up he is getting.
ReplyDeletea-DOR-able! I love how he tries to push the buttons on the CD player by grabbing them. He'll be putting on his own music soon -- that's one of Benjamin's favorite things to do. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! My blog has been my journal for the past couple years. I even print them into a hard bound book every year. So its definitely worth it!
ReplyDeleteGo Thomas! Benjamin's excited to see his cousin next week.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!! So glad you started one. We will now be watching you. ;)
ReplyDelete