Sunday, March 9, 2014

I'm Back

The second picture is just a taste of the reason I haven't blogged in so long. I was on my back for about a week and then it took me another couple to recover enough to resume my normal daily activities. Now I am exercising to strengthen my back and resting as needed throughout the day, but mostly I am good. What caused it? Well this time it was that it was already a little sore from sitting a lot on uncomfortable chairs (i.e. stake conference) and then sneezing when I was in just the wrong position. The problems come from having and carrying babies and bad posture doesn't help either. Sitting at the computer is the worst, so it has taken me this long to work up to this, so here goes.
Here are the boys looking at an I Spy book with An'mere.
It was a nice day and I wanted to get out of the house, but I still couldn't sit up for more than a few minutes, so David dragged the futon pad out onto the front porch so I could go outside and enjoy the weather and my family.  The kids thought it was great fun!  I also like Heidi in the background trying on David's shoe.  She loves shoes!


After watching a Magic School Bus on bridges the boys wanted to make a bridge.  Daddy helped them make this and of course they needed water for it to go over and of course they needed alligators in that water!

I just picked my favorite recent picture of each kid to post.  Here is Stuart who just turned 3 in December.

Heidi 18 months (exactly the day I took this) and by the way, no nursery isn't going so well yet.

My construction workers.

Walking on the ceiling.  They love looking at these ones.


A huge chunk of ice off of our deck box.  The ice was a couple of inches thick.  We have had several bad storms this year.  Luckily David works from home and won't have to make up days at the end of the school year.

Thomas almost 5 (in May) and you can see our garden in the background.  We moved it off the deck and to the back of our yard.  It is made out of cinder blocks and we are working on the fence now.

Isn't this how everyone plays checkers?
We finally had a nice day yesterday and we spent it at a new park we discovered in Conway area.  It had a big sand volleyball court which we turned into a huge sandbox.  The kids had a blast.  Also, we saw another bald eagle.  For those we are keeping track that is about 10 this year.
The sand castle.  They had fun building a mote and filling it from the lake water.

Syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment